From: Dale Dedoroy
Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
Visual FoxPro 7
Classes and Objects
Sunday, April 13, 2003 10:42:02 PM
This message was rated by:
Can anyone confirm this to me, please:
1. I created an optiongroup class with 4 (radio) buttons.
1. Created a form class
2. Placed the optiongroup (sub) classed and set its AutoSize property to .F.
3. Changed the buttons to graphical, set Autosize to .F. and filled up the Picture property of each.
4. Set the width and height, say, 68 x 55, respectively, of each.
5. Saved the class.
6. Open the class again to find out that almost all of the buttons' width and height settings are not saved and cannot be saved. Mine, only the first button was fine, the rest weren't.
I don't know if this same behaviour applies to VFP8 as well. Thanks.
"Man's mind once stretched by a new idea never regains its original dimension."
Posted by Dale Dedoroy @ 4/13/2003 10:42:02 PM