* Specifies how an image is sized to fit inside a control.
* 0 - Clip. The image is clipped to fit the page. (Default)
* 1 - Isometric. The image resizes to fit the page while maintaining its original proportions.
* 2 - Stretch. The image resizes to fit the page, but does not maintain its original proportions.
* Specifies the name of the printer, the same of GETPRINTER()
* 0 - Portrait
* 1 - Landscape
* Specifies a numerical value representing the alignment of the image in the page.
* 0 - Vertically Centered Left.
* 1 - Vertically Centered Right.
* 2 - Centered. Centers image vertically and horizontally.
* 4 - Top Left. Aligns image in top left corner of the page.
* 5 - Top Right. Aligns image in top right corner of the page.
* 6 - Top Center. Aligns image at the top and horizontally centered on the page.
* 7 - Bottom Left. Aligns image in the bottom left corner of the page.
* 8 - Bottom Right. Aligns image in bottom right corner of the page.
* 9 - Bottom Center. Aligns image at the bottom and vertically centered on the page.